With the changing times, many schools are now opting to undergo the change to Academies. This obviously can result in a revised approach from the school with regards to the organisation of contractor works. At Bonser Building Contractors, we are able to offer local academies a full repair and maintenance service, carried out by fully qualified and trained operatives, all of whom have undertaken enhanced DBS/CRB checks.
The serviced we offer include “but are not limited to” the following:
- All aspects of internal and external joinery.
- All aspects of internal and external building repairs.
- Roofing repairs, inclusive of flat roofs, tiling, lead work.
- Above and below ground drainage repairs.
- Paving repairs, tarmac, block paver’s, concrete and slabs.
- Mobile classroom repairs, including steps and ramps.
- Glazing repairs including temporary boarding service.
- Flooring repairs, timber, asphalt, vinyl, carpet etc.
- Clean up service including carpets.
- 24 hour emergency call out service for building works.
Category B – Further to the above:
- All aspects of plumbing and mechanical repair works.
- All aspects of electrical repair work.
- 24 hour emergency call out service, electrical, mechanical and plumbing works.
If the above is applicable to yourselves and you would like further information, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send over our detailed portfolio, from this we can then arrange an appointment to discuss option if you wish to proceed further.
To view a selection of projects we have undertaken for schools and academies please click here…